Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In | 3

I have a few minutes before Paige wakes up from her nap so I thought I would get this typed out quick! This week was kind of a bust. I didn't put a whole lot of effort in, so I was surprised I was actually down a little. I guess it helped that I wore the lightest clothing I could to weigh-in... So in other words, this week I need to be a bit more careful if I want to keep the numbers going in the right direction.

Tuesday, January 28, 2013
Today's weight: 158.2
+/- from last week: -1.2
Total loss: -5

What I did well this week
- Not a whole lot.

What I did not do well this week
- Pizza. Burger. Lack of portion control. The worst part is that I felt crappy afterwards, like why the heck did I just eat that stinkin' much?
- Still no exercising.

 Goals for the coming week
- Work on portion control.
- Healthy snacks, try to cut out the granola bars..
- Again, hope to get a workout in.

No comments:

Post a Comment