Friday, January 3, 2014

Exhausted

Exhausted. That is how I feel quite a bit lately. *sigh* All I want is a few uninterrupted hours of sleep. But, sadly, I haven't gotten that for a long time. And I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel, either.

I took Paige to the doctor yesterday. After a few nights of waking up an hour or less after I put her down for bed and not napping for more than an hour at a time during the day, I figured it had to be something more than just resisting sleep. Turns out she had an ear infection. In the opposite ear as last time. Oh, yeah, I don't think I mentioned that here, but when she went for her 6 month check-up she had the start of one in her left ear. And now, less than a week after finishing those meds, the other ear is infected. Not fun.

So hopefully this medicine will help. Because she needs sleep. And so does mommy. I am just praying we don't have to go through what we did with Levi again.

In the meantime, here are a few pictures from the past couple weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment