Friday, January 17, 2014

7 months!

Already a week late, but here is Paige's 7 month update!

Paige, at 7 months::

- Weighs right around 16 pounds.

- Still about 27 inches tall.

- Wearing size 4 dipes.

- Size 6-9 month clothing.

- Still waking up at night a couple times. Usually around 11 pm and then again around 3:30 or 4:00.

- I made a really tough decision to stop nursing. I had my heart set on nursing her until she was a year, but it just wasn't meant to be. I think I will just leave it at that. I started giving her bottles yesterday afternoon. I will probably nurse her a little bit at night for a few nights, but hopefully she will be totally on the bottle in a week or so. I sort of forgot how painful this was for me, both mentally and physically. OUCH.

- She is a picky eater. She doesn't want much of anything on a spoon. Some days she eats pretty good, and other days she won't want anything I put on her tray. Part of me wonders if she just doesn't like the high chair. Who knows. I am not going to worry too much, because if she was hungry she would eat.

- Just started climbing the stairs. All the way up. And makes a bee-line whenever it catches her eye. So I had to put the gate back up yesterday. She does the same thing Levi used to do and climbs up those first two stairs and stands up hanging on to the gate.

- She clicks her tongue now. Not really clicks I guess, but the same sort of motion. She makes that sound a lot now.

- No teeth yet. I think she is working on one, but nothing has popped through yet. I have a feeling that teething is going to be a whole new ballgame with her than it was with Levi.





No comments:

Post a Comment