Monday, July 8, 2013

Pinspiration Monday

Just popping in quick with my favorite pins from the past week. I am waiting for a load of laundry to dry so I have a shirt to wear then we are headed to town for some groceries!

This just looks amazing. Anything with strawberries and cream is a winner in my book.


Blueberry banana bread. MMMM. Love quick breads.


Old drawer fronts as hooks. Adorable!

I'm normally not much of a coke drinker, but this sounds good! I love anything with coconut!

Watermelon slushies. Levi and I tried these yesterday and they were really good! Next time I will use less sugar though, because they were a bit sweet.

Pretty sure I will need to take a pic like this when Levi goes to kindergarten.

Follow me on Pinterest HERE, or click the button on the sidebar. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment