Monday, June 10, 2013

Update!

I got an unexpected call from my doctor's office today, asking if we would be ok with moving my induction date to tomorrow morning from Thursday morning. UM, yeah I would be ok with that!! Just had to run it by Paul, and check with his parents, who are keeping Levi, and we are having a baby TOMORROW! AGH! She called after lunch, so I spent the rest of the afternoon picking up the house while Levi napped and double-checking that I had everything in our bags. I did make sure to spend some time with Levi, we went to the park after his nap, and then came home and had a popsicle. It was a green smoothie popsicle, and he took his dear sweet time eating it, so he was a neon green mess by the time he was finished. :) When Paul got home from work, we gave Levi supper then took him out to grandma and grandpa's. We hung out for a bit while he ran around outside, and finally left. I miss him already and hope he is doing alright for grandma, I was a little bit worried about bedtime since he has never stayed overnight there before. Usually I worry for no reason and he does great, so I hope that is the case again.

Well, I just wanted to give a quick update. I better get a few last things done and get to bed, 4:00 a.m. is going to come fast! We have to leave at 5:00 a.m. to get there by 6:00 a.m., so that means I have to get up extra early to shower and everything! Wish me luck! Next post will most likely be introducing our sweet girl!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment