Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pinspiration Monday...err, Tuesday

Missed posting yesterday, so I thought I would get it up today! I still have to do my 34 week pregnancy update too, but I might just put the picture up since it's so late already.

Here are my fave pins from this week::

Buffalo Cauliflower Wings. I think I might try these. I know I'm not really supposed to have blue cheese (since I am pregnant), but I think ranch dip would be yummy too.


I love this layout, nice and simple and pretty.


Use baby oil instead of shave gel for softer skin and to make your razor last longer. This sounds interesting. I wonder how it would work on underarms, I always have issues with sensitive skin there.


Almond Joy Oatmeal cookies. These are right up my alley, YUM! And I wouldn't have to share since Paul doesn't like coconut! BONUS! Ha. That's probably not a good thing though.


A list of popular and useful DIY projects. Love the look of these lights for outside!


You can follow me on Pinterest HERE, or click the button in the sidebar. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment