Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pinspiration + a link!

I missed last week. (Whoops.) And I am late this week. (Whoops.) BUT here are my fave pins from the past couple weeks..

This looks SO yummy and refreshing! Definitely going to try it out sometime this summer.


Yum! Always looking for easy chicken breast ideas.


I actually improvised and made something using this as inspiration last week for lunch. I used what I had, so just whole wheat bread, cheddar cheese and avocado, then cooked it like grilled cheese. Holy YUM!


This just looks all around awesome.


I can dream right? Rebecca Scott Designs diaper bag. Gorgeous. And also out of my current price range...
Source: shoprsd.com via Kelsey on Pinterest


I am curious if this actually works. I can never get nail polish (on my fingers) to last more than 24 hours. (Honestly 24 hours would be nice, usually I chip it within like 12 hours.) Might have to give it a try sometime!




You can follow me on Pinterest HERE or click the button on the sidebar!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One more thing! This recipe that I posted almost 3 years ago has been getting TONS of hits on Pinterest, and I was contacted to have it shared in a slideshow on the Reader's Digest website with other summer appetizers! Crazy right?! Well I just got an email that the slideshow was live, so I wanted to share that link! Go check it out!

14 Perfect Fourth of July Appetizers
Lots of fun, yummy looking recipes!! (Mine is #12!)

No comments:

Post a Comment