Friday, May 31, 2013

38 weeks

How far along?: 38 wks
How big is baby?: About 6.8 lbs and over 19 1/2 inches long.
Weight gain?: I only gained half a pound since my appt. last week.
Stretch marks?: They all magically disappeared!!! (In my dreams.)
Maternity clothes?: Yeppers.
Sleep?: Not terrible.
Best moment this week?: Getting lots of sewing done for baby girl's room on Monday when my mom was here. We almost got the dust ruffle done for the crib, but ran out of the ribbon for the bottom. We got a valance done. We also got a nursing cover done! I don't think my sewing machine has gotten that much use, total, since it was used by my grandma!
Food cravings?: Nothing new.
Gender?: Girl!
Movement?: Yep. She is definitely running out of room!
Belly button?: Still the same, out!
What I miss?: Same as I have said the past several weeks...
Labor signs?: Just some Braxton Hicks again, and I think I may have lost my mucus plug. (TMI?) That really doesn't mean much besides my cervix is changing, and that I could go into labor within the next 2-3 weeks. Which will likely happen anyways since my due date is only 2 weeks away now.
What I'm looking forward to?: Hopefully having a baby soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment