Monday, May 13, 2013

35 weeks + 34 wk picture

Finally getting my pregnancy update done. Obviously I missed my 34 week post, so I am including the picture in this post.

How far along?: 35 wks 4 days
How big is baby?:About 6 lbs and 18 inches long.
Weight gain?: At my check-up today I had gained 4 lbs since my last appointment, so about 34 lbs total. Hoping to not gain too terrible much more, and what I do gain will be mostly water weight in these last few weeks.
Stretch marks?: Yes. :(
Maternity clothes?: Yep. Finally getting some decent weather this week so hopefully I can be brave and wear the couple skirts and dresses I bought!
Sleep?: Not bad, but it's tough to roll over sometimes.
Best moment this week?: Chanhassen Dinner Theater with my mom, grandma, aunts and cousins. (Girl's day!) We saw Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat and it was amazing.
Food cravings?: Varies. Spicy things and dark chocolate always sound good.
Gender?: Girl!
Movement?: Yep, lots!
Belly button?: Still out.
What I miss?: Other than the obvious (bending over, not getting out of breath so easily, etc.), I am starting to miss wearing regular clothes. And I never in my life thought I would say this, but I have actually missed running and am hoping that feeling doesn't fade when I actually am able to start again.
Labor signs?: Still having Braxton Hicks contractions, usually a couple a day. At my check-up today I was dilated to just over an inch, but Dr. M told me that is pretty normal with a second baby. I just have to take it easy, especially this week since she is gone on vacation until Sunday now! Keep cookin' baby girl, for at least another week or two.
What I'm looking forward to?: My cousin Sawyer's wedding on Saturday. Levi gets to be the ring bearer! He is going to look beyond cute in the little suit I am borrowing for him to wear!



No comments:

Post a Comment