Monday, April 22, 2013

Pinspiration Monday

Today I thought I would share a pin that I tried along with a couple of my favorite pins from the week.

Levi likes 'noonles' aka Easy Mac for lunch sometimes, and when i came across this pin, I knew I had to give it a try. Well today was the day. I was out of Easy Mac so I decided to try it. The pin led to spam, so I googled it to find actual directions besides just the ingredients. I didn't have macaroni pasta, so I used rotini.
 Verdict? It was alright. Took a little bit longer than the Easy Mac, but I think if I would have used smaller noodles like the macaroni or small shells, it would have been better. Definitely not as creamy as I was hoping, it stayed a little thin so if I did it again I might reduce the milk a tiny bit. Levi decided he would rather have a hot dog so I ended up eating it anyway. I did like the taste much better than the Easy Mac, but it had a little bit of that grainy texture. Every time I have tried making regular homemade mac and cheese with cheddar I get that too. I would try it again.




And here are a few pins from the week!

Love the look of this! I'm trying to figure out somewhere in my yard I could put it this summer...


Something on my to-do list before the baby comes is to freeze a bunch of meals ahead of time. There are some good ones in this pin. Hopefully I can get that done soon! Along with the many other things on my to-do list....


I love this sandbox. Paul is planning on making one for Levi this summer to replace his turtle one, but I love that this one has a cover! It says that it doesn't keep out the water, but there are a few cats that wander around our neighborhood and I've seen them use our garden as a litter box. I would rather not find any buried treasures in Levi's sandbox, if you know what I mean.


You can follow me on Pinterest HERE or click the link in the sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment