Monday, April 1, 2013

Pinspiration Monday

So I guess the theme for this week's Pinspiration post is SWEET!

Sparkling Peach Black Tea. Sounds yummy and perfect for hot summer days. If summer ever comes, that is.


Carrot Cake Cheesecake. My mom asked me to make a dessert for our family Easter on Sunday, and as soon as I saw this I knew this is what I would be making!


The description on this pin said this salad tasted like a Samoa. Uh, yum! My favorite Girl Scout cookie EVER! Definitely going to have to make it sometime soon!


Strawberry, graham cracker, and cool whip no bake cake. What's not to love?


Soft Chocolate Sugar Cookies with Peanut Butter Frosting. I think that's all I need to say...


Oatmeal Cream Pies. I love the prepackaged ones, so it would be fun to try and make a homemade version too!


You can follow me on Pinterest HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment