Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pinspiration Monday....on a Tuesday

So, I forgot to do my post yesterday. Surprise! Haha not so much right? Thought I would still get it up today though.

Love this idea. I have seen it before but sort of forgot about it. I think this might work with the shelf I have right above my table that I scrapbook at.


These potatoes look so yummy! Anything with ranch, cheese and bacon is thumbs up in my book.


This is going to be a must-try when strawberries are back in season. Or at least not so expensive at the grocery store anymore.


Love this diy wall art. Pretty colors.


I love this mini album, lots of great ideas I can use for Project Life!


I would like to dedicate this post to Team Umizoomi on Nick Jr., for keeping Levi entertained long enough for me to type this up quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment