Monday, March 11, 2013

Pinspiration Monday

I thought I would try and get back to doing these Pinspiration Monday posts. So here are some of my favorite recent pins!

This Cowboy Spaghetti looks so delish! Definitely going to be on one the coming weeks' meal plans. I have a link to Mel's Kitchen Cafe in my sidebar, lots of great recipes!


I am in love with this technique using watercolor pencils on a scrapbook layout. Might have to get some of them next time I'm at the craft store!


Creamy Garlic Shells from Iowa Girl Eats. Quick and easy alternative to those noodle packets that are high calorie and filled with sodium! Can't say I haven't eaten my fair share of those things in my lifetime, but this looks just as simple!


Veggie-filled chocolate muffins. Might have to give these a try and see if Levi would eat them, Mr. Veggie-hater.


I'm really thinking about doing this on Levi's cake for his birthday next month! So cute!


So there you have it! If you want to see more of my pins (and there are plenty!!) you can follow me HERE. Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment