Sunday, March 24, 2013

28 weeks

Late again. Whoops. I finally had a chance to get the pic taken today, or actually I finally just figured I better take it or I would keep putting it off. Anyhoo...

How far along?: 28 wks 3 days
How big is baby?: Weighs about 2.25 lbs and measures 14.8 inches from head to heels.
Weight gain?: I did remember to weigh myself on Thursday, which was my actual 28 week mark, and it was pretty close to the same as last week. Hopefully won't gain too much in the next couple weeks before my appointment. Not that I'm doing a whole lot to prevent it...Easter candy is apparently a weakness for me.
Stretch marks?: Same.
Maternity clothes?: Yep!
Sleep?: Not bad, still having a hard time staying on my side all night.
Best moment this week?: Having my mom here for a day to visit.
Food cravings?: Nothing out of the ordinary!
Gender?: Girl!
Movement?: Yup! More this week than ever, I can tell she is growing. I am pretty sure I felt her foot the other night, I was laying in bed and she was squirming around, and when I pushed my hand into my stomach I felt a little knob and then it moved. I remember feeling Levi's foot too and it is so weird, but fun at the same time.
Belly button?: Squished.
What I miss?: Still no sign of the warmer weather I was missing last week, so that is still on the list..
Labor signs?: None.
What I'm looking forward to?: Taking Levi to see the baby chicks at Runnings this afternoon, and going shopping with my mom this week.
Milestone? Third trimester! Agh! Still have lots to do in the next 3 months!!


No comments:

Post a Comment