Saturday, February 16, 2013

23 weeks

How far along?: 23 weeks 2 days
How big is baby?: more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound, about as much as a mango
Weight gain?: +1.4 lbs since last week as of Wednesday
 Stretch marks?: Same.
Maternity clothes?: Yep!
Sleep?: Pretty good, but I keep finding myself waking up on my back, I am supposed to be laying on my left side for the most part now.
Best moment this week?: Hearing baby girl's heartbeat again at the dr. on Wednesday.
Food cravings?: This week I have been wanting fish tacos. And ice cream, but not at the same time.
Gender?: Girl!
Movement?: Yup!
Belly button?: Squished.
What I miss?: On Friday evening I really wished I could have a drink with Paul, Levi skipped his nap so it was a long afternoon..
Labor signs?: None.
What I'm looking forward to?: My mom and dad visiting tonight, and starting next week as 'officially' being a stay at home mom since I'm done at work (for good) now.
Milestone? Feeling stronger kicks from the outside now.


No comments:

Post a Comment