Thursday, January 31, 2013

21 weeks

How far along?: 21 weeks
How big is baby?:About 3/4 of a pound and approximately 10 1/2 inches long-the length of a carrot
Weight gain?: I've officially gained 10 pounds as of this morning.
Stretch marks?: Nothing new.
Maternity clothes?: Yeah, mostly. They are just more comfortable now, though some tops are still a little big yet.
Sleep?: Good.
Best moment this week?: Having a great time with friends at a wedding last weekend! So fun!
Food cravings?: Random...I go from wanting nothing but crap and sweets, to wanting anything fresh!
Gender?: GIRL! :)
Movement?: More and more, and I love all of it!
Belly button?: No change.
What I miss?: Nothing really.
Labor signs?: Nope.
What I'm looking forward to?: Spending the evening with my family on Saturday, bowling and having pizza to celebrate all of the January birthdays.
Milestone? Hmmm...can't think of one.


No comments:

Post a Comment