Monday, October 22, 2012

Pinspiration Monday

As a way to get more than one blog post in a week, and since I am slightly obsessed with Pinterest, I thought I would try doing a Pinspiration Monday post. Just show some of my favorite recent pins and why I love them. Maybe sometimes I'll switch it up and show you some pins that I have actually done or tried! Alrighty, here goes! :)

Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites. You can bet your behind that I will be making these in the near future! How can you go wrong with that combo?!




I am absolutely loving this combo of stripes+leopard, but not so sure I could pull it off! Never know unless you try though I guess!



Chicken Pot Pie Soup. Definitely trying this yummy recipe this winter.




Truth.



I have been itching to bake some bread from scratch, so I might have to give these a try!


You can follow me on Pinterest HERE!
If you need an invite let me know and I can send you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment