Friday, October 5, 2012

Losing | v.4

Sorry I didn't get this up last night. I went to Zumba with my friend Jill and didn't get home until 9:30 and I was pooped!

This week went pretty good. I did ok with tracking, although I did miss a few days. I wondered if since I had a good loss last week if I would gain this week, and I did. About half of what my loss was last week, I gained back. Bummer. So I guess that is my motivation this week, to at least get that back off!

I took a day off from the 30 Day Shred to go to Zumba, which is just as much of a workout in my opinion! My plan was to get up early yesterday and do 30DS, then go to Zumba in the evening. Well....that didn't happen. My alarm went off at 5:00 and somehow my hand just kept hitting snooze. I am not a morning person. Back to Zumba....it is sooooo much fun!! I always have a good time when I go, even though I know that I look like a complete doofus. I have ZERO dance skills! Slowly I am learning to loosen up every time we go. It definitely gets your heart pumping!

Thursday, October 4, 2012
Current weight: 153.2
+/- from last week: +1.6
Total loss: -8.2

What I did well this week
- Tracked most days.
- I have worked out 6 out of 7 days this week, in some way or another. 2 days I ran, then I started the Shred and have done that 3 days, then last night Zumba!
- Left cheese off my Subway sub last night! And (shocker!) it still tasted good! :)

What I did not do well this week
- Still not drinking enough water when I am home.
- Had chips and pop with the sub that I left cheese off of...kinda defeats the whole purpose!
- Had a few too many sweets this weekend.

Goals for the coming week
- Continue to track.
- Continue doing 30DS everyday, unless I go to Zumba.
- Drink more water.
- Watch my portion sizes and eat slower.

No comments:

Post a Comment