Friday, October 19, 2012

High Five for Friday

I didn't take ONE picture of Levi this week. None! What?! That is pretty unusual for me. I guess in other words, we didn't do a whole lot this week. And I am slacking on taking pics. Anyhoo, here are my five.

1. My 5K on Saturday. It went well, I got a time of 35:44. Which I didn't think was bad at all, being the beginner that I am. I want to say I ran 2/3 of it. Yay me! :)

2. We went over to a friend's to watch the Vikings game on Sunday afternoon. We were late, since Levi took a three and a half hour nap. Guess he was tired! He slept good that night, too, surprisingly! The Vikes lost. Meh. Can you tell I am not a hardcore football fan? I like it but just don't get too into it.

3. Levi had his 18 month check-up on Tuesday. It went good except for the strep test, flu shot, and eye drops I have to give him until Monday. I will give more details when I do his 18 month update. Which will be coming as soon as I get his 18 month pictures back! Hopefully next week!

4. I found boots! I have been searching and searching for the perfect pair, and I finally found them! I ordered a pair from zappos a few weeks ago that I loved too, but they were too tight along the top so I couldn't fit my jeans in there. Then after Levi's appt., we went to the mall and I saw these at Maurice's. Of course the didn't have my size, so I just ordered them online and they should be here next week. Yay!

Source: maurices.com via Kelsey on Pinterest


5. Levi spent the day with his cousins yesterday. There was no daycare b/c of M.E.A., so he went to play with Auntie Jess, and cousins Madison, Allie and Aaron. He was good and had a fun day!

Hopefully next week I'll have some more pictures to share, yeesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment