Friday, October 12, 2012

High Five for Friday

Friday once again! This week we didn't do too much. I didn't take many pictures either! I have to stay in the habit of taking pictures of everything if I am going to start Project Life this year. I gotta get some scrapbook pages done before that, though. Anyway, here are my five!

1. Fall mini session! Stephanie Foto | Stephanie Warzecha Photography had some fall mini sessions last Friday, so I signed Levi up. Once I decided on what to have him wear, which was quite the dilemma (ask my mother :) ), I think it went well! Stephanie has taken Levi's 6 month and 12 month pictures and she does a really good job. We got our workout in for the day following him around and trying to get him to look towards the camera. What worked the best? Roarrrrring! Oh that kid, such a goof! I roared at him and then the smiles came and we roared for the rest of the half hour session. Ha! I am excited to see how they turned out! I think we get them back a week from Monday.

2. Holmberg Orchards. Paul and I took Levi to the orchard/pumpkin patch on Sunday. It was a fun way to spend the afternoon! It actually turned out to be pretty nice out, too. Levi loooooved the boats they had filled with corn. He really didn't care about the pumpkins too much, figures! :) We bought a bag of Honeycrisp apples (that are delicious!) and Levi ate one on the way home. Hopefully we can go back next year!

3. Grandma came to visit! My mom came up on Tuesday to spend the day. It's always fun when she comes up, Levi loves Grandma! :)

4. Making daddy proud. Playing with the tractor that Daddy bought him!
5. More tractor :) He is such a boy.


That's all for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment