Thursday, September 27, 2012

losing it | v.3

This week went better than the past two. I have gotten back to tracking, so that has made a big difference. I went for a run two days in a row, Monday and Tuesday, but yesterday and today it just hasn't worked out. I am hoping to get out again tomorrow. Since Paul is in the field and can't watch him, I have to work around Levi's schedule too.

I woke up this morning and was pleasantly surprised with what I saw on the scale, just hoping I could stay somewhat close to that by later in the day for my weigh-in at WW. Well, it was up a pound, so I'm not complaining! I was expecting at least 2-3 lbs higher. Anyways, I decided to just weigh-in and skip the meeting. Levi's been a bit of a stinker the past couple days, and honestly, I just didn't want to deal with trying to contain him for a half hour.

My active link challenge has also begun. On the days I run, I reach it and then some. But on days like yesterday and today, nada. Yesterday I earned 1 activity point, today I am at 0 so far. So I might just make some laps around the house once I finish this to at least get up to 1, ha. :) I guess that is why they call it a challenge!

Speaking of challenges, I decided to join in a challenge on facebook from October 1st-31st. I am going to be doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred every day of this month. So wish me luck! I am the worst at sticking with things, so I hope I can do it. I WILL do it! :)

Thursday, September 27, 2012
Today's weight: 151.6
+/- from last week: -3.4
Total loss: -9.8

What I did well this week
- Got a couple runs in...that's more than last week!
- Started consistently tracking again, so far so good for the past 3-4 days.
- Said "No, thank you" to one of my co-worker's wives when she offered us chocolate mocha chip cake....that was a toughie, but I'm proud of myself for somehow spitting the words out and not giving in like normal. Actually, I said no twice. She left two slices in my co-worker's office, and 5 minutes later she asked me if I got some and wanted that piece. Ughhh...
- Had water when we went out to eat Sunday night instead of the normal pop. Which benefited Levi too since he always wants to drink out of my glass, and he does not need pop.
- Only had half a slice of pizza when we ate at my in-laws the other night, since I had already had a breadstick and Levi's crust. Normally I would have still had a whole slice (or two) for myself.

What I did not do well this week
- I made bars on Saturday to bring to the field for lunch, and I may have had one or two 'halves' than I should have...I would cut one in half to eat, then end up eating the other half too. Naughty, naughty! (But they were soooo good! Chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake bars...yummmm.)
- Still didn't get much for work outs in.
- I don't drink enough water when I am home. I know, opposite of a lot of people, but I drink way more at work. Gotta work on that.

Goals for the coming week
- Keep tracking.
- Get at least 3 runs in.
- Starting Monday, do 30DS every night after Levi goes to bed.
- Drink more water on days that I am home.

1 comment:

  1. Good Loss! And you certainly won't regret that challenge! It's not easy, but the results and feeling of accomplishment are amazing! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete