Friday, June 8, 2012

High Five for Friday

Wow, I've been pretty horrible at keeping this blog up to date lately. At least I've been posting once a week with my high five for Friday I guess!

Pretty standard week for the most part. Gettin' warm around here though, summer has definitely arrived!

1. More graduations this past weekend! We went to Spicer for my cousin Sierra's graduation. It was fun to hang out with my dad's side of the family for awhile, we don't see them as often as my mom's side. Levi had fun running around and making himself at home. They had a little duckling and some kittens, so of course he loved those! My cousin Ryan's party was also that same day, but we didn't make it to that one. It would have been a lot of driving for Levi.

2. I was able to go for an unexpected walk with a couple friends on Tuesday morning, so that was a lot of fun! Not so fun were the blisters I got from going for said walk in flip-flops because I didn't have tennis shoes in my car. Reminder: Unexpected walk=not prepared. It was worth it though.

3. I took Levi to the lake that is a mile or so out of town. He LOVED it! Just walked right in and sat down in the sand. He had a blast splashing and digging in the sand. I'm sure we'll be going there some more in the next few weeks before the lake turns green...it's not a very deep lake so it's not very good for swimming after June/July.

4. Zappos free shipping is awesome. I ordered a pair of sandals for Levi, expecting standard 5-8 day shipping, and they were here in 2 days. Sadly, I'm going to have to return them. They were a little snug on him.

5. Visitors today! Jess and the kids came to play and get some rhubarb from us. The kids always have fun with each other! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment