Friday, May 11, 2012

High Five for Friday

Friday snuck up on me this week. We have a busy weekend, starting today, but the week went by faster than I thought it would! Here are my five for this week. No pictures, I was a slacker! :)

1. We've been wanting an extra fridge to put in our basement, to store pop, garden produce, etc., and we finally got one! Paul decided he wanted to just get a new one instead of a used one, that way we know it will be energy efficient and it should last a lot longer. Nothing fancy, just a smaller top freezer type, but it makes me happy!

2. We got a tree! One of the pretty blossoming ones with the rosey pink flowers. Last summer we had one of the trees in our yard removed and we wanted something to replace it, or at least fill the hole a little. I'm looking forward to watching it grow over the years!

3. Lunch with my co-workers. We had a 'Boys Supply Lunch' on Wednesday...one of my co-workers is a turkey hunter, so he wanted to share the meat that he got from his wild turkey. He had it smoked at the local meat locker, so we had it on sandwiches and it was really good! We all brought something to share, and it was a fun change of pace for lunchtime!

4. I finally found a new swimsuit that I don't feel like I look horrible in. Since being pregnant, my body is obviously not the same, so I'm not comfortable in just anything like I used to be. I found this one at Old Navy, I can't even link to it because it's all sold out. The only bad thing is that it's very, um, roomy, in the bust area. So I'm hoping my grandma can take it in a little for me, then it will be perfect!

5. Garden Club! A couple girlfriends and I are going to start a small, informal garden club. We had our first meeting last night. I hope we can keep it going, because I think it will be fun!

Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment