Friday, May 4, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's been a few weeks since I've joined in...not because I haven't had anything to share, I've just been lazy! Hoping to keep it up this time! :)

This week went by pretty quick. We had some nice days, and some stormy weather as well. Luckily we missed the severe stuff, but Wednesday night we got some small hail.

Tuesday I brought Levi in to the dr. because he had a bit of a cough that didn't sound very good at night and in the morning. His lungs were clear and the dr. said he has been seeing it going around in young kids, so he gave him some cough medicine to at least help him sleep better at night. That seems to help, and hopefully the cough will go away soon.

Now on to my five!

1. PROM! Levi and I went down to see my cousin Rachel at her senior prom last weekend. It was really fun to spend some time with my family and see all the pretty dresses! Rachel looked beautiful!

2. This beauty was delivered to my doorstep:
Paul put it together for me and I am in LOVE. So glad we decided to upgrade from my current garage sale find. It pushes like a breeze, and even Levi loves riding in it more! Seriously, he gets excited when he sees it! :)

3. Prettiness for my desk at work:
My boss's wife brought one of these for my co-worker and I for a belated Administrative Assistant Day gift. It's nice to have some color to brighten up my desk for a while. I will bring it home in a couple weeks I think and re-pot it.

4. Loving this stuff lately:
It has a splash of coconut water in it, and it's a nice change from regular water or my iced tea mix every once in awhile.

5. Allie Jo's preschool program was this week, and Levi and I went to watch her. She is in the younger class, 3's and 4's I think, and they sang 2 songs. It was fun to see her up on stage! She did a great job and looked adorable! I didn't get a decent picture because there was a mic stand right in my line of vision, so I was bummed about that. After the concert there was an ice cream social, so that was neat. Of course Levi loved the ice cream!

Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment