Friday, March 23, 2012

High Five for Friday

Friday again! Here are my five.

1. Paul and I had a great weekend doing some shopping in St. Cloud last weekend, and Levi got to spend the night at Grandma's house for the first time! It was my first night away from him since he was born! He did great for my mom, and we had a good time too. I found some clothes for myself which was nice! We went out for supper to Texas Roadhouse, so that was fun too. Must admit the fried pickles were my favorite part of the meal!! YUM! :)

2. Finally got some rain this week! It was needed around here, we've had a dry winter and the fields need some moisture.

3. My lovely new scarf!
 I got the orange-y one second from the right from A Lyttle Fryll Boutique. I love it and am excited to wear it this spring! Now I just need a cute jean jacket (like the one from Old Navy that I passed up and am regretting!!) to wear it with!

4. Levi took his first steps! As documented in my previous two posts! :)

5. We went and visited Jess and the kids this morning. Levi always has fun with his cousins and auntie!

Linking up with Lauren from My Grey Desk

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment