Wednesday, March 14, 2012

11 months

Levi Ben is 11 months old today.  One more month and he is already a year! Where has the time gone?! I think it was about this time last year that I was on bedrest for a week. Weird.

He was non-stop on the go again this month! No slowing down in sight! But I wouldn't have it any other way.

If you didn't read it in my last post, Levi has another ear infection. Hopefully getting the tubes in his ears will help. I'm hopeful. He will be finished with his medicine by the time of his surgery, so at least he will most likely be cleared up by then.

At 11 months, Levi::

Weighs about 23 lbs.

Is approximately 32 inches tall.

Still in size 4 dipes.

Size 12 month and some 18 month clothes.

Has a total of 6 teeth now! The top middle ones came through finally!

Balancing more on his own, but still not real interested in walking. Crawling is faster! I'm sure one day it will just 'click' and off he will go.

Still loves to scream and yell. He finally started saying mamama! Don't remember if he had started that by his 10 month post.

He's got a temper on him, little stinker. He's started banging his head on the floor if I put him down, or don't pick him up when he wants me to. Last week he started doing it on his crib now, too, at night. When we try to let him cry so he will go back to sleep we started hearing THUD THUD, WAHHHH! THUD THUD. Oh my, I think we might have our hands full.

Started clapping! SO cute!

We've had a few nice days recently and he has loved being outside.

That's all I can think of at the moment, so here are a few pics!










No comments:

Post a Comment