Friday, February 17, 2012

High Five for Friday

Thought I'd join in on the fun this week! :)

1. This picture:
Levi was being such a goof when I took this! He did it once and I laughed, so he just kept doing it! I love it because it shows his teeth on the top, and how they came in different than most kids, with the outside ones before the middle two. My little vampire! :)

2. Crock pot Rootbeer Pulled Pork

I made this for supper tonight and it was yummy! Paul liked it too, score! It's not exactly a throw-it-in-the-slow-cooker-and-leave type of recipe, so it worked good to do it on a day I was home. It wasn't hard, but you just have to sear the roast first, then after you shred it it cooks for another hour.

3. The Lucky One

I saw this on Paige Evans' blog and got a tiny bit excited. I read this book almost a year ago and LOVED it. I could not put it down. I hadn't heard they were doing it as a movie until now, but I CANNOT wait!! For once I actually read the book before seeing the movie! :) This actually makes me want to go re-read it. Like, now.

4. After nearly a year, I am in the process of completing an actual page for my scrapbook! Hallelujah! Note that I did say in the process...currently been sitting on my desk for, umm, 4 days I believe. Gets me excited to get back into it though. Also makes me overwhelmed thinking about how much I have to catch up on....

5. My Valentine from Levi
Paul teamed up with my mom when she was up baby-sitting Levi last week and made this for me from Levi. I was surprised and I absolutely loved it! Funny thing was I did something similar for Paul from Levi, involving the hand prints too. Great minds think alike I guess.

Well there you have it! Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk

1 comment:

  1. Awww...such a cute little guy. I'm super excited for The Lucky One also! :D

    ReplyDelete