Friday, October 28, 2011

currently

FEELING tired, from lack of sleep. Levi hasn't been sleeping great as he is getting over another ear infection :( so that means mommy doesn't get much sleep either. I should probably be in bed right now, but oh well I guess.

HOPING that Levi feels better soon. I want my happy little monster back.

LISTENING to Paul talk on the phone.

EXCITED for a fun weekend... Hancock Expo/Craft Sale uptown tomorrow at the school, and Sunday bringing Levi out to the farm in his costume to take some pics with his cousins.

WANTING an ice cream mini, but it's too late now so I better skip it.

THINKING about how I can get myself motivated to lose these last 10 pounds that don't want to go away...contemplating Weight Watchers, but I don't want to pay to go to the meetings. I am cheap.

That's all I got, so I am off to bed. For a few hours anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment