Sunday, April 3, 2011

39 wks

Well, it's been another week and still no baby boy! Hopefully he decides to come soon!! I feel like a house and am just ready to have this little bundle in my arms instead of my belly. Nothing has really changed since last week, so I think I'm going to skip the survey from now on.

In other news, it was a gorgeous day out today! First time it's gotten to 50 degrees this year I think. We pretty much hung around the house all morning, then after lunch we went for a walk and then Paul decided he needed some things from Runnings so we made a quick trip to Benson. When we got home, he took a nap and I bummed around online for a bit. After coming across a post I bookmarked awhile ago, I got a little burst of energy to do a couple things I've been meaning to do for the last couple weeks. So, I made a batch of scones to freeze (hopefully they are good, it was my first time making them!), and made a batch of cookie dough balls to put in the freezer. So now I am tired from being on my feet so much and think I might go relax on the recliner for a bit. :)

Hopefully we'll have some good news coming soon!! :) Until then, here is this week's bump pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment