Sunday, February 20, 2011

33 weeks

Funny how time can go so slowly, yet so fast at the same time. The weeks at work feel so slow, but then the weekends come and go like THAT.

Today has been a lazy, snowy day, and we've just been hanging out. I wasted the afternoon yesterday and slept most of it away. So much for getting any scrapbooking done like I was hoping! I did finish my December Daily album, finally, so I'll have to take a few pics to share. Eventually :) I might still be able to get a page in this evening if I'm in the mood. When Paul is at home I always get distracted from what I should be doing! Imagine that!

Survey:
How far along?: 33wks 2 days
How big is baby?: Size of a honeydew :)
Weight gain?: Weighed myself on Friday, and I hadn't gone up anything since my dr. appt. Might have added a pound or two over the weekend though....
Stretch marks?: Yes. :(
Maternity clothes?: Yuppers.
Sleep?: Still decent. I'm enjoying it while I can.
Best moment this week?: Having all my friends over for a Pampered Chef party, and being able to show off the baby room! What we have finished at least.
Food cravings?: Carbs and anything starchy, and sweet stuff too. But I guess that's nothing out of the ordinary since I've always been a bread/pasta lover.
Gender?: Baby BOY!
Movement?: Quite a bit. He's been sorta quiet today though.
Belly button?: Hasn't popped yet, but the edges are raised a little. It looks sorta funny.
What I miss?: Bending over. Sleeping on my back.
Labor signs?: Nope.
What I'm looking forward to?: Shopping with my sister-in-laws on Friday at the outlets!! It's the first time I've been there so I am pumped!!
Milestone?: Hmmm...Well, I've reached the point where I've decided I'm not going out late on weekends anymore just to end up driving Paul home while he sleeps. :)

 Excuse the extreme blow-out from the windows. I realize now that it makes my bump a little hard to distinguish. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment