Tuesday, February 15, 2011

32 weeks

Late again! At least I've been getting the pictures taken at the right time.. Hmm...I guess not a lot new from last week. I had a dr. appt. this afternoon, and everything looked good. Last time I was measuring ahead and had an ultrasound to check my fluid levels, and she told me today that everything looked good there too. I am still measuring a little ahead, but not as much as last time.

On Saturday I went down to Renville for a baby shower for one of my high school friends. It was a lot of fun to see her and the other girlfriends that were there too!! Her little guy was was a peanut too, and made me anxious to meet our sweet pea!!

Survey::
How far along?: 32 wks 5 days
How big is baby?: I would guess around 4 lbs
Weight gain?: +3 lbs from my last dr. appt., +32 lbs total. I am trying not to let the total lbs gained get to me too much anymore. I am actually kinda proud of myself for not gaining more than I did. I made an effort (sort of) to watch what I ate, and not over-do it with so much sweet stuff, etc. I'm hoping to keep the final number under 200 (AGH! That is even horrible to type!!!!) so we'll see what happens...
Stretch marks?: Boo.
Maternity clothes?: Some of the tops are sadly starting to not even be long enough anymore.
Sleep?: Not bad. Getting sick of sleeping on my side though.
Best moment this week?: Seeing my old h.s. girlfriends.
Food cravings?: Unfortunately, chocolate and anything sweet.
Gender?: BOY
Movement?: Lots! Some days he is way more active than others, but that's normal. This morning I got my first kick in the ribs that actually hurt a little! Most of the time he just sticks his foot (or butt or whatever extremity it is, lol) into my ribs so I can't bend over until he moves. I love when he pushes out, and I can feel his little foot with my fingers if I press my stomach, at least I think it's a foot most of the time!! :)
Belly Button?: On the verge of becoming a crater, but still hasn't popped.
What I miss?: Bending over and not having what feels like all the blood in my body rush to my head.
Labor signs?: None. Think I've had a few BH contractions, but nothing painful.
What I'm looking forward to?: Finishing the nursery soon! (Hopefully!!) Almost there!
Milestone?: Nothing in particular really that I haven't already mentioned...

No comments:

Post a Comment