Wednesday, February 9, 2011

31 weeks

Kinda late on posting this week...we had a semi-busy weekend, then both Paul and I were sick with some sort of stomach bug the last couple days. So not fun. It was the first time I threw up the whole time I've been pregnant. And now the muscles in my stomach are sore. I am just glad that nauseous feeling is gone...that is the worst. Anyways, enough about me being sick. I'm going to get right to the survey so I can go plant my butt on the couch and eat supper...

How far along?: 31 weeks 5 days
How big is baby?: The size of a squash
Weight gain?: I've been fluxuating within 4-5 lbs the last couple weeks. I haven't gone over what I weighed at my last dr. appt. Hoping to keep it around that until my appt. next week.
Stretch Marks?: :( Sadly, yes, more are starting to show and get a darker day by day.
Maternity Clothes?: Ya.
Sleep?: Most nights pretty good, unless my back is bothering me.
Best moment this week?: Finishing our registry and hanging with our friends Sunday night for the Super Bowl.
Food cravings?: All things not good for me, in general...ha!
Gender?: Boy!
Movement?: Lots!
Belly Button?: Not much change since last week.
What I miss?: Sleeping on my back, being able to put on/take off my shoes easily.
Labor signs?: None, maybe a few BH contractions, not sure tho.
What I'm looking forward to?: Feeling ready, and having everything on my 'to-do' list complete.
Milestone?: Less than 10 weeks to go.....exciting but also makes me a bit nervous!


Paul took this week's pic for me. Standing against the bright green wall in the nursery! Hopefully be able to share pics of the FINISHED baby room soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment