Tuesday, November 16, 2010

new project!

Well, inspired by Ali Edwards and this post from Elle @ Elle's Studio, I decided to do a December Daily mini-album this year. I ordered a bunch of Christmas stuff from Two Peas in a Bucket and Elle's Studio, and I think I have everything else I'll need. Right now I am pumped about it, so hopefully that feeling continues and I don't push it aside like I tend to do with things sometimes. The main reason I decided to go for it was because I thought it would be fun to see how the month of December and the Christmas season is for us now, and do this again next year to see how much it all changes! The thing I'm worried about for this year is that I won't have a lot to put in it on certain days since, you know, we're not super exciting. Ha! I'm sure I will come up with something. That's what's so neat about this, you can do whatever you like. I am excited to see how it goes, and I will make sure to share the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment