Saturday, October 30, 2010

18 weeks

I have been putting off posting this week b/c I was sick at the beginning of the week, and then I didn't have a belly shot so I was waiting. Well I still don't have pic but decided I needed to at least get the survey done. Hopefully I will be able to take a pic today sometime and add it, even if it is a little late. I went to my monthly doctor appointment on Tuesday, and that went good. I was mixed up with the due date, she actually had it on her records that we moved it, but she said that until the next ultrasound (next month!) I should just figure the beginning of April instead of telling people an actual date. SO, after next month's appointment that should be set for good! Talk about confusing! :) I am looking forward to the next ultrasound because we should be able to tell if it is a boy or a girl!! We now have both of our names picked out, so we are excited to find out. Ok, here is the survey:

How far along?: About 18 weeks, give or take a few days.
How big is baby?: Between 5.1 and 5.6 inches and 5.9 and 6.7 oz according to thebump.com
Weight gain?: Actually went down a pound from the last appt., but my dr. was ok with it as long as the baby was growing.
Stretch marks?: None so far, but I started putting lotion on after I shower to maybe prevent a few!
Maternity clothes?: Still not much. Decided I don't like the low-rise ones I got from ON, at least at work when I am sitting a lot. The wide waistband bunches up under my belly and it is uncomfortable.
Sleep?: Good. I'm trying to get used to sleeping on my side, but I find myself waking up on my stomach or back a lot yet.
Best moment of the week?: Hearing the heartbeat again at my appt.
Food cravings?: Not really anything in particular this week.
Gender?: Unknown for another month!
Movement?: I think I am feeling some movement here and there, but it's not real consistent yet. Mostly I feel it at work since I am sitting for longer periods of time.
Belly button?: Looks the same yet.
What I miss?: Eating chocolate chip cookie dough...figure I better not since it has raw eggs, but man it was hard not to lick the beaters!
Labor signs?: None.
What I'm looking forward to?: Besides the ultrasound at my next appointment, I am super excited for the craft sale next weekend!!
Milestone?: Finally feeling some little flutters from our peanut! :) Hopefully feeling them more often now.

No comments:

Post a Comment