Sunday, September 5, 2010

long delay!

It has been a crazy month! Hard to believe it's already September! We have been keeping busy, but it still seems like I haven't gotten a lot done. I have hardly scrapbooked at all this summer. :( I've had the same page laying out for like a month, with picture, paper, etc., all ready to go and haven't done any more than set it all on the table.

We do have one good thing to share! We are having a baby! Due on March 29th. So that might explain some of my absence! :) We've been busy telling our families and friends, so the news is out now! I've been feeling really good so far, no morning sickness or anything. I get cramps off and on, and I can tell I'm more tired and hungry at times. I'm about 10 weeks along, and we have our 2nd dr. appt in a couple weeks, which I am super excited about b/c she said we would hopefully be able to hear the heartbeat by then! Since I haven't been feeling icky or anything, it's all been sort of surreal, like there's no evidence that I really am pregnant, so I'm looking forward to hearing that whoosh-whoosh because then it will hit me for sure! I am just excited beyond words to experience being pregnant and can't wait to meet our little one. I am praying that everything goes well and we have a healthy, happy baby next spring!

I took some senior pictures for my cousin Sawyer a couple weeks ago too, and will share a few of those soon too, when I am finished editing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment