Thursday, July 1, 2010

july!?

Can anybody tell me where June went? Because last time I checked it was like May. Seriously, I can't believe it's the 4th of July this weekend! That means that summer is half over! :( But we have plenty of things to look forward to in the next couple months, so it will be good.

I am happy that tomorrow is Friday, obviously! Long weekend ahead of us, nothing too strenuous planned. Saturday is when the parade and festivities in town are all happening, and I think that Paul's family are going to come to our place for a bit after the parade, so that will be fun! I went and bought a few outdoor toys for the girlies to play with since I'm sure that's where we'll be hangin' out. Saturday night there's a street dance uptown, so we'll probably go up there for awhile. I haven't decided if I will be having any adult beverages yet or not though. Sunday we're heading down to the big village of Renville to hang out with my family. Fun times! I'm sure I'll be taking plenty of pictures, so hopefully I'll have some good ones to share! I'm going to attempt to get some good fireworks shots, so we'll see how that turns out! If anyone happens to be reading this (hehe), I hope you have a fun, safe weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment