Wednesday, June 23, 2010

finally...

...got a few minutes to get on here! Not really much to say though. It doesn't seem like we've done a lot in the past week or so, but we've been busy. Paul bought a new farm truck last night. It's an '83 F150, and I think it makes him feel like he's 16 again. It's got louder pipes than our nice pickup does. We went for a cruise after he brought it home and you couldn't wipe the goofy grin off of his face! Dork :) I have a picture that I'll get up in a few days. It's actually a pretty nice looking truck.
Tonight after I went for a walk we planted a few hostas that Paul's aunt and uncle gave us. She has a ton of beautiful plants, and she wanted to split a few of the hostas that were getting big, so when she asked if I wanted some I definitely said yes! I put them by the ones I already had from my mom, so now there is a nice gathering of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment