Monday, May 24, 2010

weekend overview

Crazy how the weekends just fly by, isn't it? We went up to St. Cloud and spent the night at a hotel for my cousin's confirmation the next day. It was a lot of fun, but it's always exhausting when the whole family is there. Kids all over! They are getting older though, so it's not so bad since they can pretty much take care of themselves. Josh, Katie, Paul and I sat in the hot tub for awhile while the kids swam, so that was nice. Paul seems to think that someday we'll be able to afford a hot tub...he better start saving! Ha!

Anyways, we did a little (and by little I mean not much) shopping on Saturday before we went to the hotel. Found a few things at ON and Paul finally took me to Barnes and Noble. I've been wanting to go there the last I don't know how many times we've been to St. Cloud. Oh man, I could have spent tons of time and money in that store! I had one book in mind that I wanted, and I was happy to find that plus a couple others. Paul even said he was enjoying looking at everything. So hopefully that can be a regular stop from now on. The few times we get up there at least.

It was really nice to get home on Sunday though. Home sweet home! I went to the farm with Paul while he and Mark moved a few cow/calf pairs and visited with Jess and the girls. It's always fun seeing those two munchkins! Always entertaining! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment